Teknoware Smooth is a small and elegant yet extremely durable emergency light optimised for outdoor use. The Smooth is a combination light, which you can use both as an emergency light and as a general light. Because of the stylish design, the luminaire blends seamlessly into the architecture of the building. The Smooth always consists of two units: the luminaire and a separated indoor electronic unit. The luminaire is designed for surface mounting on a wall. The Smooth has an impact-resistant cast aluminium casing (IK10), and it is dust- and waterproof (IP65 for the visible part of the luminaire).
The Smooth Zone is a compact emergency light designed to illuminate open areas efficiently. The luminaire provides a broad, even pattern.
- for open areas
- installation height: up to 4 metres, depending on model
- self-contained or centrally supplied, depending on model
- IP class: IP65 (for the visible part of the luminaire), IP20 (for the separate electronic unit)
- installation: surface mounting on a wall (also requires installation of the separate electronic unit)
- includes a 5-metre fire-proof installation cable between the units
- material: cast aluminium (IK10)
- colour: graphite grey (RAL 9007), other RAL-colours on request
The product codes starting with letter Y include an individually packed luminaire. The product codes starting with TW include the luminaire only.
Self-Contained ESCAP Emergency Lights with Super Capacitor and Self-Testing
|Product Code||Nominal Supply Voltage||Feature||Backup (h)||Form |
|TWSA892WM||220-240 V, 50/60 Hz AC||Escap, Lumi Test||1|| |
Self-Contained ESCAP Emergency Lights with Super Capacitor and Wireless Central Monitoring
|Product Code||Nominal Supply Voltage||Feature||Backup (h) |
|TWSA892WA||220-240 V, 50/60 Hz AC||Aalto Control, Escap, Lumi Test||1 |
Addressable 230 V Centrally Supplied Emergency Lights
|Product Code||Nominal Supply Voltage||Feature |
|TWTA851WK||220-240 V, 50/60 Hz AC,DC||Intelligent Controller, Tapsa Control |