Teknoware Smooth is a small and elegant yet extremely durable emergency light optimised for outdoor use. The Smooth is a combination light, which you can use both as an emergency light and as a 300 lumen general light depending on the model. Because of the stylish design, the luminaire blends seamlessly into the architecture of the building. The Smooth always consists of two units: the luminaire and a separated indoor electronic unit. The Smooth includes a 5-metre fire-proof installation cable between the units. The luminaire is designed for surface mounting on a wall. The Smooth has an impact-resistant cast aluminium casing (IK10), and it is dust- and waterproof (IP65 for the visible part of the luminaire). The standard colour of the luminaire is graphite grey (RAL 7024), other colours are available on request (e.g. white RAL 9003).
The Smooth Zone is a compact emergency light designed to illuminate open areas efficiently. The luminaire provides a broad, even pattern.
- for open areas
- installation height: up to 4 metres, depending on model
- self-contained or centrally supplied, depending on model
- IP class: IP65 (for the visible part of the luminaire), IP20 (for the separate electronic unit)
- installation: surface mounting on a wall (also requires installation of the separate electronic unit)
- includes a 5-metre fire-proof installation cable between the units
- material: cast aluminium (IK10)
- colour: graphite grey (RAL 7024), other RAL-colours on request
The product codes starting with letter Y include an individually packed luminaire. The product codes starting with TW include the luminaire only.
Self-Contained ESCAP Emergency Lights with Super Capacitor and Self-Testing
|Product Code||Nominal Supply Voltage||Feature||Backup (h)||Form |
|TWSA892WM||220-240 V, 50/60 Hz AC||Escap, Lumi Test||1|| |
Self-Contained ESCAP Emergency Lights with Super Capacitor and Wireless Central Monitoring
|Product Code||Nominal Supply Voltage||Feature||Backup (h) |
|TWSA892WA||220-240 V, 50/60 Hz AC||Aalto Control, Escap, Lumi Test||1 |
Addressable 230 V Centrally Supplied Emergency Lights
|Product Code||Nominal Supply Voltage||Feature |
|TWTA851WK||220-240 V, 50/60 Hz AC,DC||Intelligent Controller, Tapsa Control |